- Did the recruiter follow my contact instructions?
- How annoying is he?
- How frustrating was work today?
- How much time did I waste in traffic?
- How aghast is he that I insist on knowing the non-monetary compensation offered before I list a monetary wage?
- How many recruiters have I talked to today?
- How bad are my allergies?
- Did my cat do something adorable today?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Other techniques for getting paid what you're worth: give headhunters different numbers. That way you can search for the really lucrative jobs without cutting yourself off completely. I use a complex formula based on the following factors: