Friday, October 19, 2007

Jobs? We don't need no stinking jobs

I wanted to start a series of posts on ways to make money other than jobs, but this blog is doing a far more thorough job than I ever will. It contains hundreds if not thousands of web based money making opportunities like paid surveys, selling photos, doing product reviews and such. It's a tad more commercial than I would like, but it looks legit and contains lots of useful links. I'm really regretting finding this after I got employed- it looks like she's making a career of off internet-based opportunities for a lot less stress than I'll face, and she's doing it off of the actual surveys and whatnot, not her referrals and blog ads, which is uncomfortably meta for me. Those "watch me make n thousand dollars a year running this blog about making n thousand dollars a year running a blog" type things make me go nilhistic.

No comments: